Saturday, December 19, 2009

Take me out tonight, Where there's music and there's people





I've always really liked Arts and Crafts style houses and the wallpaper here feels a little like that. Also I think the bright colors are helping distract me from the fact that it is a blizzard outside and I can't leave my house. I think I am ready for spring already. Spent the whole day baking and preparing for the holidays.

Thanks to everyone for all the comments. I believe the dress on my header is Jill Stuart but I haven't been able to find the runway picture. I found it on a random website awhile ago and I have been kinda obsessed with it ever since. My boyfriend is a graphic designer so he basically made my header after I told him what kinda of colors and feel I wanted. He did a great job. Thanks for all the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment